OneSaas defines a transaction as any sales related event that is integrated through your OneSaas file. Please consider the following scenario:
- A customer makes a purchase in your E-Commerce system, a sale is made.
- We pull this sale, along with the contact and product information included in the sale.
- This information is now in OneSaas and can now be pushed to a large range of systems. Where this data goes, is up to how you configure your integration.
- In this scenario, we push the accounting information to your accounting system, also to your Fulfillment system and your contact data to your email marketing system.
- OneSaas counts this as 1 transaction.