Here's our guide on how you can connect Coghlan with your OneSaas file, after registering your account with us.
Please note: Coghlan integration with OneSaas requires you to have Coghlan FTP access. Please contact Coghlan support if you are unsure.
- From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to Connection tab and click "+ Add Connection".
- Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the Fulfillment section, and then select Coghlan from the available list. Please press "+Add" button, to add Coghlan to your OneSaas file.
- Now you need to enter your FTP User name, FTP Password, and Coghlan Customer ID.
If you do not know any of these details, please contact Coghlan support.
- Great! Your Coghlan account is now connected to your OneSaas file.
- Now that you've connected Coghlan, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration.