Here's our guide on how you can connect WFDS with your OneSaas file, after registering your account with us.
Please note: WFDS integration with OneSaas requires the WFDS Admin Username and Admin Password. Please contact WFDS support to help you enter these credentials into your OneSaas account.
- From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to Connection tab and click "+ Add Connection".
- Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the Fulfillment section, and then select WFDS from the available list. Please press "+Add" button, to add WFDS to your OneSaas file.
- Now you need your Customer User Name and Customer Password
You will also need help from WFDS support to enter in the Admin User Name and Admin Password
- Great! Your WFDS account is now connected to your OneSaas file.
- Now that you've connected WFDS, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration.