Here's our guide on how you can connect the MailChimp app with your OneSaas file, after registering your account with us.
1. From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to the Connection tab and click the "+Add Connection" block.
2. The apps that we currently support will then be displayed on your screen.
3. Click on the Email Marketing tab or scroll down to the Email Marketing section to find MailChimp from the list.
4. Add MailChimp by clicking on the "+Add" button on the upper right corner of the MailChimp block.
5. Start your connection by clicking on the Connect to MailChimp button to authorize the connection of your MailChimp account to OneSaas:
6. A new window will appear where you will be asked to log in and authorize your MailChimp connection into OneSaas:
7. After logging in, you will be asked to Authorize the connection. Click Allow to proceed.
8. Your connection will then be verified and you are now successfully connected to MailChimp!
9. You will now be able to see your MailChimp connection on your Connections tab:
10. Now that you've connected your MailChimp account, you can either add another connection or move forward and configure your integration.