Please note that OneSaas supports integration with Magento Community version 1.5.1 or higher and we also support integration with Magento 2.0 or higher. To integrate Magento 2 please follow this guide to connect it.
Download the OneSaas Magento Plugin (https://static.app.onesaas.com/connectplugins/magento-connect.zip). Our Magento Plugin connects OneSaas to your Magento site. Remember where you saved this plugin on your disk.
Make sure that you have disabled Compilation in your Magento. This can be done under System->Tools->Compilation.
Extract the contents of the zip file.
Copy or FTP the following file on your Magento installation
Please note that the path is relative to the Magento document root
Log on to the admin section of your Magento
Please make sure you re-enable compilation on your Magento site. This can be done under System->Tools->Compilation.
Go to Cache Management System->Cache Management.
Click on Flush Magento Cache.
Select the OneSaas Connect link from the System menu
This will provide you with the OneSaas API Key. Copy this key, you'll need it later in the integration process.
- From your Apps Dashboard, select Add Connection, then select Magento
- Here, you can either Add another connection, or you can go ahead and Connect the Magento connection.
- Please paste the OneSaas API key seen in Magento earlier
- Great! Your Magento account is now connected, and authorized with your OneSaas file.
- Now that you've connected your Magento, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration. For more information on how our setup process works, please check out our setup process walk through here.
As we make improvements to our plugin, you'll sometimes need to manually update it directly in your Magento. Here's how you can do this:
- To see your current plugin version, look under System --> OneSaas Connect as shown here
- Download our new plugin, and override the existing plugin via FTP using the Installing our plugin guide above
- Once the new files have been copied, please clear your Magento cache via System --> Cache Management