Please note that OneSaas only supports integration with MYOB AccountRight Live via the WebService API and MYOB Essentials.
If you don't know what version of MYOB you are using, please be sure to check with MYOB Support first.
- From your Apps Dashboard, select Add Connection, then select MYOB AccountRight Live
- Here, you can either Add another connection, or you can go ahead and Authorize the MYOB AccountRight Live connection.
- To continue with the Authorization process, you will need to select Sign In To MYOB AccountRight
- Select Allow Access to continue with the Authorization process
- Select the Company you would like to connect, enter your User Name and Password, then hit Connect. If you don't have a password setup for the company you're using, you can leave the Password field blank.
- Great! Your MYOB AccountRight Live account is now connected, and authorized with your OneSaas file.
- Now that you've connected your MYOB AccountRight Live, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration. For more information on how our setup process works, please check out our setup process walk through here.