Compatible SalesForce Editions
OneSaas can communicate via the API with the following SalesForce editions:
* Due to API Restriction usages, SalesForce Professional Edition customers will need the optional API Access component turned on for your account. Please contact your SalesForce manager to turn on the API Access Component.
- From your Apps Dashboard, select Add Connection, then select SalesForce
- Here, you can either Add another connection, or you can go ahead and Authorize the SalesForce connection.
- To continue on with the Authorization process, select Sign in to Salesforce
- Enter your credentials and select Log in to Salesforce.
- Salesforce will request you to Allow permission for OneSaas to access your data. Click on the Allow.
- Great! Your SalesForce account is now connected, and authorized with your OneSaas file.
- Now that you've connected your SalesForce, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration. For more information on how our setup process works, please check out our setup process walk through here.