As a first step to integrating WHMCS, you'll need to make sure you've allowed the following IP Address in your WHMCS Whitelisted Ip's and API IP Access Restriction Settings (Setup --> General Settings --> Security):
WHMCS has a guide on how to do this here
- From your Apps Dashboard, select Add Connection, then select WHMCS
- Here, you can either Add another connection, or you can go ahead and Authorize the WHMCS connection.
- Please enter your WHMCS API Url, User Name and Password. Once completed, please select Apply. Please ensure the WHMCS user you're connecting to OneSaas has permissions to access the API - you can set these permissions in your WHMCS via the following path Setup -> General Settings -> Administrator Roles
- Great! Your WHMCS account is now connected, and authorized with your OneSaas file.
- Now that you've connected your WHMCS, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration. For more information on how our setup process works, please check out our setup process walk through here.