Here's our guide on how you can connect Unleashed with your OneSaas file, after registering your account with us.
Please note: Unleashed integration with OneSaas requires your Unleashed account to have API access. Please contact Unleashed support if you are unsure if your account has API access enabled.
Identifying your Unleashed account API ID and API Key
The first step of the process is to retrieve your Unleashed account API details in anticipation of integrating with OneSaas.
- Log into your Unleashed account
- Go to Integration > Unleashed API Access or Integration > Integration Store > Unleashed API
If you are unsure or cannot access this page in your Unleashed account, please refer to this help article from Unleashed:
- You should now be presented with your Unleashed API ID and also the API Key. Copy and save this information. You will need it to connect with OneSaas.
Connecting Unleashed with OneSaas
- From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to Connection tab and click "+ Add Connection".
- Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the Fulfillment section, and then select Unleashed from the available list. Please press "+Add" button, to add Unleashed to your OneSaas file.
- Now you need to enter your API ID and you API Key.
- Great! Your Unleashed account is now connected to your OneSaas file.
- Now that you've connected Unleashed, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration.