You're able to setup your complete integration within minutes using our simple setup process. To connect Talech, you'll need to speak to Talech first to have the integration enabled, then you're able to continue with the process outlined below:
- Begin by logging into your talech account, then navigating to Settings and then Apps and adding all systems you plan to integrate using instructions here
- Great work! Your systems are now connected and authorized. Select Configure
- Start the configuration process by choosing the workflows you would like. Select next to move forward.
- Now, for each workflow you've enabled you're able to configure a couple more advanced settings. We're starting off here with some settings surrounding the integration of orders:
- You can choose your shops timezone
- Your preferred order number prefix (e.g. '123' vs 'ABC123')
- A shipping product, discount product and gift card product - this field is mandatory (If you don't have one, select '+' to create one)
- The order status's you'd like us to retrieve
To understand the Shipping, Discount and Gift Card products further, click here.
Once done, hit Next to continue.
- Map your Bigcommerce tax rates to their corresponding tax rates in talech. If we haven't synced any sales for you yet, then you'll have to come back to this step later. For more information on how this works, click here. Select Next to continue.
- Map your Bigcommerce payment methods to their corresponding accounts in talech. For more information on how this works, click here. Hit Next to move forward.
- Now configure your workflows from talech to both Bigcommerce and QuickBooks Online. For this example, all workflows are selected to show the full potential of the setup process. Your daily summary will include all sales from Talech, and Bigcommerce for the day.
- You'll now need to map your taxes from talech to QuickBooks Online. You can find more information on how this works here.
- Please now map your talech accounts to your accounts in QuickBooks Online.
- You're now mapping your payment methods from talech to accounts in QuickBooks Online. For more information on how this works, click here.
- There's nothing we can send from QuickBooks Online to either talech or Bigcommerce, so please just select Next to continue
- Next, we give you options to:
- let QuickBooks Online determine your invoice numbers using the 'Automatic Invoice Number' setting
- configure a default due date Offset for us to assign if your orders don't already have one. The Offset is the amount of days after the invoice date.
Select Next to move forward.
- You can now review the workflows you've setup, set your integration's start date, sync frequency, sync time, and the timezone for your integration.
Once you're happy with everything, select Retrieve Data Now. This will only retrieve data for you to review, we won't be sending any data anywhere just yet.
Retrieve & Validate
Your integration should now be syncing. As soon as this is done, you're able to use our review page to fix up any remaining configuration changes you weren't able to do. For example, if you weren't able to map your taxes initially, you can do so now. Once everything is good to go, you should see a big green tick indicating you're ready to move forward. Please select Preview Data to continue.
Finally, you're able to see the data that we were able to retrieve. If you're happy with everything, select Send Data & Finish to send your data to it's configured destination
Send & Finish
You should now see another sync running. However, this time instead of just retrieving your data, we're sending it too. Once the sync is completed, you'll be taken to review your first report. Once you've had a look, just select Done to finish the setup process.