With OneSaas, you're able to setup your complete integration between Zoho CRM and Quickbooks Online within minutes using our simple setup process. Below is a step by step walk through, highlighting some useful key points throughout the process:
I. Synchronize data from Zoho CRM into Quickbooks Online
II. Synchronize data from Quickbooks Online into Zoho CRM
III. Final settings for the integration
- Retrieve & Validate
- Send & Finish
Begin here by connecting the systems you're looking to integrate. If you haven't already connected your apps, you can follow our guides to integrate Zoho CRM and Quickbooks Online. Select Configure to move forward.
The configuration process described below is for a standard integration between Zoho CRM and Quickbooks Online. If you are also connecting a third app, then you'll have to configure this as you go through the setup process.
Please never hesitate to reach out to our friendly support team for help at any point in time.
If you only wish to sync data from Quickbooks Online into Zoho CRM, then please click on the Quickbook Online logo in the configuration and here to skip part I of the configuration.
1. Start the configuration process by selecting one of the available workflows, to sync Zoho CRM invoices or purchase orders into Quickbooks Online, as shown below:
2. An Advanced Settings window will pop-up, regardless of the option you choose.
The settings for the invoice sync looks like this:
The prefix you input here is added to all your invoices retrieved from this Zoho CRM. For example: if you have invoice '1234' in Zoho CRM and you add the prefix 'Z-' in the configuration, your invoice will be retrieved into OneSaas with the order number 'Z-1234' and sent to Quickbooks Online accordingly.
This prefix can be configured separately for multiple Zoho CRM connections, to make it easier to identify the source of each invoice in Quickbooks Online. Click on Save Changes.
Tip: The Order Number Prefix is limited to 4 characters!
3. You'll be now redirected to the first page of the configuration to select additional workflows:
3.1 The first option allows you to select how you want your Zoho CRM invoices to be sent to Quickbooks Online. The two options are Sales Invoice or Sales Receipt. Please select the appropriate option for your business.
3.2 At the second configuration option, you can select how the invoices should appear in Quickbooks Online: with the Original Customer, the Customer's Organization (Company) or a single Online Sale customer. You can read more details about this here.
3.3 Select this option if you want OneSaas to automatically create your Zoho CRM items in Quickbooks Online. The products will only be created if they do not already exist in Quickbooks Online. Please be sure to read our guide to data matching here if your products are already setup in Quickbooks Online, to prevent duplicates from being created.
Please note that in this scenario items are matched between Zoho CRM SKU / Product Code to Quickbooks Online Product Name.
4. If you wish to sync purchase orders from Zoho CRM into Quickbooks Online then select this option in the configuration now. The Advanced Settings window looks like this:
Here you can add a prefix to the purchase orders if you wish. The purchase order prefix works just like the invoice prefix described above.
Click on Save Changes and then on Next.
5. You'll be taken to the tax configuration page:
Here, for each tax created / defined in your Zoho CRM account, you must select it's corresponding tax in Quickbooks Online. You can read more about the tax configuration here. Click on Next to continue once you are done.
6. At this step you can select how your invoices should be sent to Quickbooks Online. As individual invoices or as daily summaries. You can read more about the daily summaries option in this guide. Click on Next to go to the following step.
If you only wish to sync data from Zoho CRM into Quickbooks Online, then please click here to skip this section of the configuration. In OneSaas simply click on Next without selecting any workflows.
7. You can synchronize Quickbooks Online invoices, contacts and vendors into Zoho CRM as shown below. Select the options you require and the additional workflows and then click on Next:
8. The Transaction Settings allow you to select the automatic invoice number and the default due date.
- Automatic Invoice Number
By selecting this option OneSaas will allow your accounting system to assign an automatic invoice number, e.g. to adhere to sequential invoice number rules, rather than using the invoice number provided by the source system.
- Default DueDate Offset
Default Due Date offset for new transactions that have no Due Date.
This option will never override DueDates received from other systems.
9. On the Items Settings configuration page, you'll have to select the income and expense accounts to be used for inventoried and non inventoried items. To read more about the products setup please click here.
Please note that if your Quickbooks Online does not have 'Quantity On-Hand' available, you will not be able to create items in your Quickbooks Online as inventoried and a message like the above will be displayed.
10. You've now reached the final page where you can review your configuration, set the integration start date, select your timezone and the frequency of the sync. Please note that you must agree to the OneSaas user agreement terms and conditions before you can trigger your first synchronization.
OneSaas should now be syncing. As soon as this is done, you're able to use our review page to fix up any remaining configuration changes you weren't able to get to. For example, if you weren't able to map your tax's initially, you can do so now! Once everything is good to go, you should see a big green tick indicating you're ready to move forward. Please select Preview to continue.
Finally, you're able to see the data that we were able to pull into OneSaas. For example, in the screenshot below you can see an invoice that were were able to pull in from your Zoho CRM. If you're happy with everything, select Send Data & Finish to push your data as configured by yourself.
You should now see another sync running. However, this time instead of just pulling your data into OneSaas, we're pushing it too. Once the sync is completed, you'll be taken to review your first report. Once you've had a look you can either upgrade to a paid plan or continue with the free trial.