Please note that OneSaas supports integration with MYOB Essentials and with MYOB AccountRight via the WebService API.
If you don't know what version of MYOB you are using, please be sure to check with MYOB Support first.
- From your OneSaas dashboard, select Add Connection
- And then select the MYOB Essentials connection from the available list
- In order to proceed, you'll need to select Sign In To MYOB Essentials
- Please enter your MYOB Essentials email and password to sign in
- Select the Essentials Company that you wish to connect to OneSaas and then hit Connect
- Great! Your MYOB Essentials account is now connected with your OneSaas file.
- Now that you've connected your MYOB Essentials, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration. For more information on how our setup process works, please check out our setup process walk through here.