Here's our guide on how you can connect Sage Accounting with your OneSaas file
1. From your Apps Dashboard, select Add Connection.
2. Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the Accounting section, and then select Sage Accounting from the available list. Please press "+Add" button, to add Sage Accounting to your OneSaas file.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are connecting Sage Accounting Australia or Sage Accounting South Africa, please select the Sage One Australia option. For all other versions of Sage Accounting, please select SageOne Global.
3. In order to proceed, you'll need to select Connect to Sage Accounting.
4. Select your region and enter the username, password to connect Sage Accounting.
5. Select the Sage Accounting file that you wish to connect to OneSaas and then hit Connect to Sage Accounting.
6. Great! Your Sage Accounting account is now connected with your OneSaas file.
7. Now that you've connected Sage Accounting, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration.