Here's our guide on how you can connect QuickBooks Online with your OneSaas file, after registering your account with us.
1. From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to Connection tab and click + Add Connection.
2. Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the Accounting section, and then select QuickBooks Online from the available list. Please press "+Add" button to add QuickBooks Online to your OneSaas file.
3. To Authorize our service to access your data from your Quickbooks Online, please click on Connect to Quickbooks.
4. A new page will pop up and you will need to to enter your Quickbooks Online login credentials. Once done, click Sign In to login.
5. To authorize the connection from Quickbooks to your OneSaas file, please hit Connect at the bottom right corner of the page.
6. Great! Your Quickbooks Online account is now connected to your Onesaas file.
7. Now that you've connected Quickbooks Online, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration.