Please note that OneSaas supports integration with MYOB Essentials and with MYOB AccountRight via the WebService API.
If you don't know what version of MYOB you are using, please be sure to check with MYOB Support first.
1. From your OneSaas dashboard, select Add Connection
2. Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the Accounting section, and then select MYOB Essentials from the available list. Please press "+Add" button, to add MYOB Essentials to your OneSaas file.
3. In order to proceed, you'll need to select Connect To MYOB Essentials.
4. Please enter your MYOB Essentials email and password to sign in.
5. Select the Essentials Company that you wish to connect to OneSaas and then hit Connect to MYOB Essentials.
6. Great! Your MYOB Essentials account is now connected with your OneSaas file.
7. Now that you've connected MYOB Essentials, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.