Here's our guide on how you can connect Saasu with your OneSaas file.
1. From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to Connection tab and click "+Add Connection".
2. Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the Accounting section, and then select Saasu from the available list. Please press "+Add" button, to add Saasu to your OneSaas file.
3. To Connect and authorize our service to access your data from your Saasu account, please click the button "Connect to Saasu ".
4. A new page will pop up from your screen and it will ask you to enter your Saasu log in credentials (username and password). Once done, hit the button that says "Connect to Saasu".
5. Last step - you will need to login to your Saasu company file. Click on the drop down button to select the correct Saasu company file. Once done, click "Connect to Saasu".
6. Great! Your Saasu account is now connected with your OneSaas file.
7. Now that you've connected Saasu, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration.