Please note that OneSaas supports integration with MYOB AccountRight and with MYOB Essentials via the WebService API.
If you don't know what version of MYOB you are using, please be sure to check with MYOB Support first.
1. From your Apps Dashboard, select Add Connection.
2. Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the Accounting section, and then select MYOB AccountRight from the available list. Please press "+Add" button, to add MYOB AccountRight to your OneSaas file.
3. In order to proceed, you'll need to press on Connect to MYOB AccountRight.
4. Enter the email and password to connect MYOB AccountRight.
5. Select the AccountRight Company that you wish to connect to OneSaas along with the username and password then hit Connect to MYOB AccountRight.
6. Great! Your MYOB AccountRight account is now connected with your OneSaas file.
7. Now that you've connected MYOB AccountRight, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.