In this article, you will learn the following:
- Do I get a free trial period?
- What Happens when I go over my Subscription limit?
- What is a OneSaas business file?
- What's the best way to delete all my data from OneSaas?
- How do I sync more than 7 days of historical data?
- What plan should I be on?
- What is a Transaction?
Yes! certainly, everyone who signs up to a OneSaas account will receive a free 7 day trial period to ensure you can see how our system can help you before you pay. If you have any questions during your trial or need more time for testing, do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly support team here.
If you exceed your transaction limit, we won't stop your sync - you'll be notified and auto-billed for extra bundles of transactions. For more details, check out the fine print on our Pricing page.
A business file (or a file) is a logical grouping of services that interconnect, share data and have to be synchronized together.
For example, if your business/company is using 3 different services (and connectors) you would group them in a single Business File.
Contacts across all of these will be synchronized and de-duplicated together, and transactions would flow from one service to another.
OneSaas is charging per business file per month.
No data is ever shared across multiple business files.
If you're on a trial account (not paying us) then we'd simply recommend creating a new trial account.
If you're paying us, it would be best to contact our support so we can manually clear data from your file in order get you re-started on a clean slate. The reason we don't recommend creating a new account as you'd so with a trial account is that of the complexities around transferring your billing information.
On the OneSaas trial, you will only be able to sync 7 days of historical data. If you'd like more history then this, you'll need to upgrade to our plan - here's how this works:
- If you upgrade to our monthly subscription, you can go back one month.
- If you pre-pay a year of your subscription, you can go back a as far as you like!
Please be aware that historical data sync is never a sure thing. There are many risks that come with retrieving large volumes of old data from 3rd party systems. Click here for more information!
Here is a brief explanation on how this works:
- How many sales/transactions do you plan to make per month?
We have a list of Plan depending on the transaction you have every month.
- Basic Starter - 100 transactions/month
- Business Standard - 400 transactions/month
- Growth Business - 800 transactions/month
- Scaling Business - 2000 transactions/month
- Enterprise - 10000 transactions/month
2. What systems are you connecting? For example:
If you are only connecting 2 any apps, you can use the Business Starter or Business standard plan, provided you stay under 100 and 400 transactions per month.
Want to add more apps? Great! Now you can choose Growth Business, Scaling Business or Enterprise, depending on how many connectors you add.
OneSaas defines a transaction as any sales related event that is integrated through your OneSaas file. Please consider the following scenario:
- A customer makes a purchase in your E-Commerce system, a sale is made
- We pull this sale, along with the contact and product information included in the sale.
- This information is now in OneSaas and can now be pushed to a range of systems. Where this data goes, is up to how you configure your integration.
- In this scenario, we push the sale to your accounting system, also your contact data to your email marketing system.
- OneSaas counts this as 1 transaction.