OneSaas typically has the ability to integrate stock levels between e-Commerce systems and Accounting/Stock Control systems. Stock Control features can often be a part of an Accounting package.
- How it works
This works in the following process:
- OneSaas pulls product data from both e-Commerce and Accounting/Stock Control systems. This includes the SKU/Product Code and Product Name.
- OneSaas will then match products between the 2 systems based on SKU/Product Code
- If the stock level option is selected, OneSaas will check the Accounting/Stock Control system for stock levels and then carry this across to the e-Commerce system.
- Going forward, the Accounting/Stock Control system will alert OneSaas if there have been any stock level updates.
When a sale is made in the e-Commerce system, stock levels are processed in the following method:
- OneSaas pulls sales invoice from e-Commerce system and pushes this to the Accounting/Stock Control system
- The Accounting/Stock Control system takes the sale along with the product data and re-calculates the stock levels internally.
- OneSaas detects the change in stock levels and passes these updates back to the e-Commerce system.
- OneSaas cannot pull stock levels from one e-Commerce system and push this to another e-Commerce system. The reason for this restriction is because there is no stock level control if a sale is made.
- OneSaas cannot pull stock levels from e-Commerce systems and push this to Accounting/Stock Control systems.
- If there were any manual changes done to stock levels within e-Commerce systems, these will only be overwritten when OneSaas receives new updates from the Accounting/Stock Control System. The reason for this is because we do not get any notifications from the e-Commerce system when stock is manually updated. We will only trigger stock sync on that product if an update is detected in the stock control system.