This article will provide step by step procedure on how to connect ActiveCampaign to OneSaas.
See the steps below:
1. From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to Connections tab and click "+ Add Connection".
2. Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the Email Marketing section, and then select ActiveCampaign from the available list. Please press "+Add" button to add ActiveCampaign to your OneSaas file.
3. To Authorise our service to access your data from your ActiveCampaign, please click the button "Connect to ActiveCampaign".
4. You will be asked to enter in your API URL and API Key for your ActiveCampaign account in order to authorise the connection. This can be found in your ActiveCampaign account under Settings -> Developer
5. Great! Once the connection is authorized, you can then move onto adding another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration.