With the OneSaas Shopify-Mailchimp integration, new customer records created within Shopify will be created within your specified Mailchimp mailing list within the hour. Included with this data will be the following details:
- Customer email
- Customer first name and last name
- Any Shopify Tags associated with the customer
New updates to the tags going forwards will also be synced across to Mailchimp.
Below is a step by step walk through process, highlighting some useful key points throughout the process:
Log into your Shopify store and access the App Store.
You can then do a search for 'OneSaas' to find the relevant app to install.
Once you have installed the OneSaas app via the Shopify App Store, you will be asked to Add a new Connection.
Choose Mailchimp from the list and click Connect to Mailchimp
Please be aware that you will be asked to enter in your login credentials for your Mailchimp account in order to authorise the connection. Your login credentials are not stored within the integration app, or any other system during this process.
Once the connection is authorised, you can then move onto the configuration settings.
If you have any questions, reach out to our friendly support team for help at any time.
1. OneSaas allows you to take Shopify customer records and create them in a Mailchimp mailing list of your choice.
2. Start the configuration process by clicking Edit. Then choose the desired mailing list from the specified dropdown menu.
3. Make sure you click on Save once you are happy with your changes.
Once you are finished with configuring your integration workflow settings, you can proceed with setting up your sync settings. This can be found under the Sync tab:
Once you have agreed to the OneSaas user terms and conditions, you can then turn on the automated hourly sync!