Here's our guide on how you can connect Salesforce with your OneSaas file, after registering your account with us.
1. From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to Connection tab and click "+Add Connection".
2. Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the CRM section, and then select Salesforce from the available list. Please press the "+Add" button to add Salesforce to your OneSaas file.
3. To connect and authorize our service to access data from your Salesforce, please click on Connect to SalesForce.
4. A new page will pop up from your screen and it will ask you to enter your Salesforce credentials.
5. Great! Your Salesforce account is now connected with your OneSaas file.
6. Now that you've connected Salesforce, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.