With OneSaas, you're able to set up your complete integration within minutes using our simple setup process. Below is a step by step walkthrough process, highlighting some useful key points throughout the process.
The configuration process below will present you with various options detailing exactly how you want your eBay and Unleashed integration to work. Please be aware that we do expect you to have some basic accounting knowledge to make sure that the integration settings are tailored to your business and accounting practices.
1. You will be required to set up your Synchronization Options before you can start configuring your workflows. You need to set up the following:
- Account Timezone
- Integrations Starting Date
- Email Sync Report Options
Account Timezone - You will need to select and set up the timezone depending on your location/country.
Integration Starting Date - By default, the set date is when the first time you created your OneSaas trial account. The Integration Starting Date setting specifies a filter against your eBay order date. This means any orders dated before the specified date will not sync.
Send me a sync Report - You can set up this as to Daily, Only when there is a sync error in the integration or Don't send me sync reports.
2. You will be presented with workflows that are all optional. In this walkthrough, these workflows will be selected to demonstrate the full capabilities of the setup process.
- Sales from eBay will be sent to Unleashed as an Invoice
- Stock Level Updates from Unleashed will be sent to eBay
INVOICE CREATION WORKFLOW
When you tick the When an Order is created in eBay, create an Invoice in Unleashed workflow, you will be asked to:
- Set up the filters to determine which orders will be retrieved from eBay. You will have to set up the filters based on the orders' status
- Select a warehouse that will be associated with new orders
- You will also have to set the following:
- Retrieve orders with Statuses -Select the eBay order statuses from which the app will retrieve sales to sync into Unleashed
- Select a warehouse - set up a warehouse that will be used when syncing orders from eBay.
- Create Paid/Unpaid Orders as - Parked, Placed and Completed. By default, unpaid orders will sync as Parked.
- Automatic Order Number - Instead of using the original order numbering from eBay. You can set your Unleashed to automatically generate an order number.
- Assign them to the - When syncing orders, you can assign it to Original Customer who placed the order, Customer's Organisation or Generic Online Sales Customer. More info here.
- Default Customer Type - You can set up a default customer type for new contacts that will sync into Unleashed.
- Click on the Default Products and Advanced Options and set up the following:
- Order Number Prefix - The prefix you input here is added to all orders retrieved from your eBay account. For example: If you have order '1234' in eBay and you add the prefix 'EB' in the configuration, your order will be retrieved into OneSaas with the order number 'EB1234' and sent to Unleashed accordingly.
- Use Shipping Item - You may be charging your customers extra shipping charges on your sales. If this occurs, the integration can allow you to specify a dedicated "Item" to assign these shipping charges. This will allow you to easily track any revenue generated from shipping charges.
- Discount Product - Similar to the Shipping item option above, you can specify a dedicated discount 'Item' so you can track your discounts on sales.
- Default Gift Card Product - Similar to the Shipping and Discount item options above, you can specify a dedicated gift card 'Item' so you can track your gift card on sales.
- Additionally, if you want your items from eBay to be created in Unleashed, just simply tick the box before the Create New Items in Unleashed setting.
- Next, you'll be taken to the tax configuration page. Here, for each tax created/defined in your eBay, you must select its corresponding tax code in QuickBooks Online. You can read more about the tax configuration here.
- Then, if you want Unleashed to send Shipping Tracking info to eBay, enable the Send Shipping Tracking from Unleashed to eBay setting by ticking the box. If you want all Tracking Numbers to be sent to eBay with the carrier's name, tick the Append Carrier Name to the Tracking Number box.
STOCK UPDATE WORKFLOW
When you tick the When Stock Levels are updated in Unleashed, update stock levels in eBay workflow, you will be asked to select which warehouse you want the stock should be read from within Unleashed. You can also tick the Include quantity that can be assembled box if you want the Available Quantity to include the quantity that can be assembled.
PLEASE NOTE: This option should only be enabled if you have stock levels set up in Unleashed prior to the integration. Otherwise, you will risk wiping out your eBay stock levels. Click here to know more about our Stock Control process.
Voila! Your account is now ready to sync your data across your apps! When your auto-sync is on, your account should sync every hour but you can trigger manual sync anytime! Just click the Sync Now button on the Synchronization Options on top of your Manage tab!
If you have any questions, reach out to our friendly Support Team for help at any time.