Setup your OneSaas integration between Amazon Marketplace and Unleashed within minutes using our simple setup process. Below is a step by step walkthrough, highlighting some useful key points throughout the process.
The configuration process below will present you with various options detailing exactly how you want your Amazon Marketplace and Unleashed integration to work. Please be aware that we do expect you to have some basic accounting knowledge to make sure that the integration settings are tailored to your business and accounting practices.
1. You will be required to set up your Synchronization Options before you can start configuring your workflows. You need to set up the following:
- Account Timezone
- Integrations Starting Date
- Email Sync Report Options
2. You will be presented with workflows that are all optional. In this walkthrough, these workflows will be selected to demonstrate the full capabilities of the setup process.
- Sales from Amazon Marketplace will be sent to Unleashed as an Invoice
- Stock Level Updates from Unleashed will be sent to Amazon Marketplace
INVOICE CREATION WORKFLOW
When you tick the When an Order is created in Amazon Marketplace, create an Invoice in Unleashed workflow, you will be asked to:
- Set up the filters to determine which orders will be retrieved from Amazon Marketplace. You will have to set up the filters based on the orders' status
- Select a warehouse that will be associated with new orders
- You will also have to set the following:
- Order Number Prefix - The prefix you input here is added to all orders retrieved from your Amazon Marketplace account. For example: If you have order '1234' in Amazon Marketplace and you add the prefix 'AM' in the configuration, your order will be retrieved into OneSaas with the order number 'AM1234' and sent to Unleashed accordingly.
- Create Paid/Unpaid Orders as - Choose either you want to send your Paid orders in Amazon Marketplace to Unleashed as either Parked, Placed or Completed.
- Automatic Invoice Numbers - This option allows you to disregard the Amazon Marketplace order number completely, and use the sequential numbering convention within Unleashed.
- Assign Sale to the - Most systems require a customer record to be specified when a sales invoice is created. This particular option allows you to choose the nature of the customer record that is being created. The default option is Original Customer, however, if your Amazon Marketplace customers specify a company name and you prefer to have that appear within your accounting system instead, then you can opt for the Customer's Organization option. Alternatively, if you do not want any customer records to be created within your accounting system at all you can select the Generic Online Sale Customer option, this means all sales will be synced to your Accounting system against a generic "Amazon Marketplace" customer record.
- Default Customer Type - You will be asked to select the default Customer Type for new Contacts that will be created.
- Next, you'll be taken to the tax configuration page. Here, for each tax created/defined in your Amazon Marketplace, you must select its corresponding tax code in Unleashed. You can read more about the tax configuration here.
- Additionally, if you want your items from Amazon Marketplace to be created in Unleashed, just simply tick the box before the Create New Items in Unleashed setting.
- Do not forget to click the Save button to keep your progress.
STOCK UPDATE WORKFLOW
When you tick the When Stock Levels are updated in Unleashed, update stock levels in Amazon Marketplace workflow, you will be asked to select which warehouse you want the stock should be read from within Unleashed. You can also tick the Include quantity that can be assembled box if you want the Available Quantity to include the quantity that can be assembled.
PLEASE NOTE: This option should only be enabled if you have stock levels set up in Unleashed prior to the integration. Otherwise, you will risk wiping out your Amazon Marketplace stock levels. Click here to know more about our Stock Control process.
Voila! Your account is now ready to sync your data across your apps! When your auto-sync is on, your account should sync every hour but you can trigger manual sync anytime! Just click the Sync Now button on the Synchronization Options on top of your Manage tab!
If you have any questions, reach out to our friendly Support Team for help at any time.