Setup your OneSaas integration between Ecwid and MYOB AccountRight within minutes using our simple setup process. Below is a step by step walk-through, highlighting some useful key points throughout the process.
The configuration process below will present you with various options detailing exactly how you want your Ecwid and MYOB AccountRight integration to work. Please be aware that we do expect you to have some basic accounting knowledge to make sure that the integration settings are tailored to your business and accounting practices.
1. You will be required to set up your Synchronization Options before you can start configuring your workflows. You need to set up the following:
- Account Timezone
- Integrations Starting Date
- Email Sync Report Options
2. You will be presented with workflows that are all optional. In this walkthrough, these workflows will be selected to demonstrate the full capabilities of the setup process.
- Sales from Ecwid will be sent into your MYOB AccountRight as an Invoice
- Products from Ecwid will be created in MYOB AccountRight
- Stock Level Updates from MYOB AccountRight will be sent to Ecwid
INVOICE CREATION WORKFLOW
When you tick the When an Order is created in Ecwid, create a Sale in MYOB AccountRight workflow, you will be asked to:
- Set up the filters to determine which orders will be retrieved from Ecwid. You will have to set up the filters based on the Order's Payment and Fulfillment Status
- You also have the option to select whether you want the sale to be created as a Sales Invoice or Sales Receipt to MYOB AccountRight
Click on the Advanced Options and set up the following:
- Order Number Prefix - The prefix you input here is added to all orders retrieved from your Ecwid account. For example: If you have order '1234' in Ecwid and you add the prefix 'EW-' in the configuration, your order will be retrieved into OneSaas with the order number 'EW-1234' and sent to MYOB AccountRight accordingly.
- Set Tax on Sale to be - This option will allow you to select whether you want the tax on your invoices to be synced As the Original, Tax Inclusive, or Tax Exclusive based on your preferences.
- Assign Job Code - Select the preferred Job Code to be assigned to Sales sent to MYOB AccountRight.
- Order Category - The category selected will be applied to all orders being sent to MYOB AccountRight. If your MYOB AccountRight has been configured to make categories mandatory you must set a category here.
- Automatic Invoice Numbers - This option allows you to disregard the Ecwid order number completely, and use the sequential numbering convention within your accounting system.
- Assign Sale to the - Most accounting systems require a customer record to be specified when a sales invoice is created. This particular option allows you to choose the nature of the customer record that is being created. The default option is Original Customer, however, if your Ecwid customers specify a company name and you prefer to have that appear within your accounting system instead, then you can opt for the Customer's Organization option. Alternatively, if you do not want any customer records to be created within your accounting system at all you can select the Generic Online Sale Customer option, this means all sales will be synced to your Accounting system against a generic "Ecwid" customer record.
- Payment Is Due - Select the payment terms that apply to all transactions. Payments can be due on delivery (COD), when the transaction occurs (Prepaid), in a number of days, or on a specific day. Note that EOM stands for End of Month.
- DueDate Offset - A due date type will be assigned if transactions do not have a due date. This is calculated using the transaction date, the Due Date Offset and the type specified. If not set, the transaction date is used as the due date.
- Invoice Delivery Status - Select the preferred delivery status of sales to be sent to MYOB AccountRight.
- Next, you'll be taken to the tax configuration page. Here, you will be asked to select the Default Selling Tax Code for New Customers, and for each tax created/defined in your Ecwid, you must select its corresponding tax code in MYOB AccountRight. You can read more about the tax configuration here.
- Additionally, if you want the new items within your invoices from Ecwid to be created in MYOB AccountRight, just simply tick the box before the Create New Items in MYOB AccountRight setting. In this section, you'll have to select the income and expense accounts to be used for your inventoried and non-inventoried items. You can find more information on the integration of items here.
- Then, the Send Payments from Ecwid to MYOB AccountRight settings will allow you to select whether you want payment data from Ecwid to be registered against your sales within MYOB AccountRight.
- If you want to map different payment methods to different clearing accounts, this can be done by clicking the Advanced Options link:
- Do not forget to click the Save button to keep your progress.
PRODUCT CREATION WORKFLOW
If you want all your new products from Ecwid to be created in MYOB AccountRight, all you have to do is to tick the When a Product is created on Ecwid, create new Items in MYOB AccountRight workflow. You'll have to select the income and expense accounts to be used for your inventoried and non-inventoried items. You can find more information on the integration of items here.
- Do not forget to click the Save button to keep your progress.
STOCK UPDATE WORKFLOW
When you tick the When Stock Levels are updated in MYOB AccountRight, update stock levels in Ecwid workflow, you will be asked to select where you want to take the stock quantity from MYOB AccountRight. You can select from Available Quantity, Quantity on Hand or Quantity Committed then click Save.
PLEASE NOTE: This option should only be enabled if you have stock levels set up in MYOB AccountRight prior to the integration. Otherwise, you will risk wiping out your Ecwid stock levels. Click here to know more about our Stock Control process.
Voila! Your account is now ready to sync your data across your apps! When your auto-sync is on, your account should sync every hour but you can trigger manual sync anytime! Just click the Sync Now button on the Synchronization Options on top of your Manage tab!
If you have any questions, reach out to our friendly Support Team for help at any time.