What I would like is an app just does monthly summary paypal and imports that into xero
This is my current workflow with Xero for eBay PayPal transactions
1. In PayPal : Reports > Monthly summary > Export month summary spread sheet from PayPal
2. Open spreadsheet. At the bottom, there be totally received, refunds, fees, payments sent
3. In Xero: Just add these to Xero as a total for the month manually
4. Do NOT add paypal credit or withdraws totals, these will be done in bank account
3. Imported bank statement
4. You recollection the PayPal withdraws and money within bank account. They will show in the PayPal account.
5. Once you do that you go back to PayPal and find the transfer Recollection those transfer
6. Recollection these and the account will balance
It takes hours to do this :/ it's not really helped by the fact you can't bulk do Recollection transfers, you have to do one by one Recollection manually in xero. For reason they don't show in cash coding.
An app that speed up the accounting work flow for paypal would be so useful! :) Best way to do this would be being exported as monthly summary
Please sign in to leave a comment.