Here's our guide on how to connect FreshBooks Cloud Accounting to your OneSaas file after registering for an account with us.
1. From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to the Connections tab and click "+Add Connection"
2. You will be redirected to a page showing all the apps that we currently support. Scroll down to the Invoicing section then select FreshBooks Cloud Accounting. Please click on the "+Add" button to add FreshBooks Cloud Accounting to your OneSaas file.
3. To connect and authorize our service to access data from your FreshBooks Cloud Accounting store, please click on Connect to FreshBooks.
4. A new window will pop up on your screen and will ask for your FreshBooks Cloud Accounting login credentials. Once done, click the log in button to proceed.
5. You will be asked to select your FreshBooks Business account from the dropdown menu. Then click Connect
6. Great! Your FreshBooks Cloud Accounting is now connected to your OneSaas file.
Now that you've connected FreshBooks Cloud Accounting, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.