Here's the step-by-step guide on how you can connect your Loyverse account with your QuickBooks Online.
There are two ways to connect Loyverse to QuickBooks Connector:
But both methods share the same Authorization procedures. Let's Begin!
via QuickBooks Online account
1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
2. Go to the Apps section then search and install the app Loyverse Connector.
3. Then click Connect
4. You will then be redirected to the Connections tab in your QuickBooks Connector. Just click Connect to Loyverse.
via Loyverse Marketplace
1. Go to the Loyverse Apps Marketplace, find the right QuickBooks Connector App you need(we integrate with QuickBooks Online, Xero, Sage Business Online Accounting), and click the Connect App Button.
If you have installed the QuickBooks Connector app via your Loyverse admin portal, then going forwards you can access your integration account by clicking on the Open App button:
Proceed on to the Authorization procedures.
1. Once you have started a new QuickBooks Connector account, or installed the QuickBooks Connector app via the Loyverse Apps Marketplace, you can then get started on the Authorization process. A new page will pop up from your screen and it will ask you to enter your Loyverse login credentials. Once done, click the login button to proceed.
2. To authorize the connection, click Allow for the Permission Request window.
3. You will be asked to choose which Store to connect with QuickBooks Connector. Please select the store you want to sync data and integrate it with your other apps.
4. Great! Your Loyverse account is now connected and authorized with your QuickBooks Connector file.
5. Now that you've connected Loyverse, you can either add another connection(including another Loyverse Store) by selecting +Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.
Here are some further guides that can help you with your integration setup:
Loyverse and QuickBooks Online Integration Guide
Loyverse and Xero Integration Guide
Loyverse and Sage Accounting Global Integration Guide
If you have any questions, reach out to our friendly Support Team for help at any time.
Article is closed for comments.