Please Note: If you originally set up your QuickBooks Connector integration by installing an app from within your QuickBooks App store, then you do not have a password. Simply log into your QuickBooks account and access the installed apps. If you are getting stuck, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!
This article will help you with the following tasks:
1. On the main dashboard, click on the icon in the top right corner of the screen, then select Change Password.
2. You will be directed to the page as seen below. Enter your Old Password, your New Password then Confirm your new password and hit Change.
Forgotten your password completely?
1. Firstly, navigate to the login page via the following link - https://partners.onesaas.com/portal/signin/retail
2. From here, select Forgot your Password
3. Enter in your email (this should be the same as your OneSaas username), then hit Reset Password
You should now receive an email with a link to reset your password.
If you are getting stuck, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!
Please sign in to leave a comment.