OneSaas typically has the ability to integrate stock levels between e-Commerce systems and Stock Control systems. Stock Control systems can often be a part of an Accounting package.
This works in the following process:
- OneSaas pulls products data from both e-Commerce and Stock Control systems. This includes SKU/Product Code and Product Name.
- OneSaas will then match products between the 2 systems based on SKU/Product Code
- If stock level option is selected, OneSaas will check the Stock Control system for stock levels and then carry this across to the e-Commerce system.
- Going forward, the Stock Control system will alert OneSaas if there has been any stock level updates.
When a sale is made in the e-Commerce system, stock levels are processed in the following method:
- OneSaas pulls sales invoice from e-Commerce system and pushes this to the Stock Control system
- The Stock Control system takes the sale along with the products data and re-calculates the stock levels internally.
- OneSaas detects the change in stock levels and passes these updates back to e-Commerce system.
- OneSaas cannot pull stock levels from one e-Commerce system and push this to another e-Commerce system. The reason for this restriction is because there is no stock level control if a sale is made.
- OneSaas cannot pull stock levels from e-Commerce systems and push this to Stock control systems.
- If there were any manual changes done to stock levels within e-Commerce systems, these will only be overwritten when OneSaas receives new updates from the Stock Control System.
The reason for this is because we do not get any notifications from the e-Commerce system when stock is manually updated. We will only trigger a stock sync on that product if an update is detected in the stock control system.