1. Could Not Authenticate User Error
2. Deleting Products in Magento
Could Not Authenticate User Error
Could not authenticate the user. Invalid Domain, Username, API Key, or the user does not have the correct User Role set.
To resolve this error, follow the steps below:
- This is caused by an incorrect setting in the Magento API Key. To fix this, log in to Magento and select System->Configuration
- Once in the Configuration screen, scroll down and click on Magento Core API
- Under General Settings, select WS-I Compliance to No
- Go back into QuickBooks Connector and synchronize the Magento connection.
Deleting Products in Magento (Error code 500)
We generally recommend that you do not delete products from Magento as it has been known to cause issues with our stock level sync process. However, if this is something that the user needs to do, please inform the QuickBooks Connector Support Team in advance.
Please note that when items are deleted and your stock sync workflow is enabled, your file will hit the error 500 code and your stock sync will ultimately stop running.
Please sign in to leave a comment.