Here's the step-by-step guide on how you can connect Magento with your QuickBooks Connector file, after registering your account with us.
Please note - QuickBooks Connector only supports integration with Magento versions 2.0 or higher.
Download the QuickBooks Connector Magento 2.0 Plugin (https://onesaas.intuit.com/cdn/spokes/magento@latest/latest/magentoconnect.zip).
Our Magento Plugin connects QuickBooks Connector to your Magento 2.0 site. Remember where you saved this plugin on your disk.
Extract the contents of the zip file.
Copy or FTP all the extracted files to your Magento installation directory.
- Run the following command to install the plugin:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Log on to the admin section of your Magento.
Select the QuickBooks Connector -> Integration link from the System menu.
- This will provide you with the QuickBooks Connector API Key. Copy this key, you'll need it later in the integration process.
1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
2. Go to the Apps section then search and install the app Magento Connector
3. Then click Connect
4. You will then be redirected to the Connections tab in your QuickBooks Connector. Just click Connect to Magento.
5. A new page will pop up from your screen and it will ask you to enter the Magento API Key that was provided to you after installing our plugin. Once done, hit Connect to Magento.
6. Great! Your Magento account is now connected and authorized with your QuickBooks Connector file.
6. Now that you've connected Magento, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.