Here's our guide on how you can connect Amazon Marketplace Web Service with your OneSaas file, after registering your account with us.
Please note: Currently we only support integration with the following regions:
- USA/Canada/Mexico (Developer ID 9777-6629-5636)
- Australia (Developer ID 3544-0208-4586)
- United Kingdom/France/Germany (Developer ID 4917-2733-7172)
We are working hard with the Amazon approval process to be able to integrate globally soon!
Registering OneSaas onto your Amazon MWS Account
The first step of the process is to set up your Amazon account to be ready for connecting with OneSaas.
1. Log into your Amazon seller account.
2. To the left of the page under Appstore, click Authorize new developer.
NOTE: If you do not see this button, please contact Amazon support as you may need your permissions updated by Amazon.
3. In the Developer's Name field, enter in OneSaas.
In the Developer Account Number field, enter in one of the following depending on your location:
9777-6629-5636 (This is for United States/Canada/Mexico)
3544-0208-4586 (This is for Australia)
4917-2733-7172 (This is for United Kingdom/France/Germany)
4. Click Next and then check the Amazon MWS License Agreement. Click Next again.
5. You should now be presented with a Seller ID and also the MWS Auth Token. Copy and save this information. You will need it to connect with OneSaas.
Connecting Amazon with OneSaas
Now that you have the Seller ID and the MWS Auth Token from your Amazon MWS account, you can now proceed to connect your Amazon account.
Please Note: Amazon is not currently available on the QuickBooks App Store and new OneSaas sign-ups can only be done by installing OneSaas apps within your QuickBooks account.
As a workaround, please install the Shopify by OneSaas app first:
1. Once installed, launch the app, then go to your Connections tab and you should be able to see the +Add Connection block:
2. Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the eCommerce section, and then select Amazon Marketplace Web Service from the available list. Please press the +Add button to add Amazon to your OneSaas file.
3. To authorize OneSaas to access the data from your Amazon account please click on Connect to Amazon Marketplace.
4. A new page will pop up and you will be asked to select your Region. You will then be asked to enter your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token to connect to Amazon Marketplace. Once done, click Connect to Amazon Marketplace.
5. Great! Your Amazon account is now connected to your Onesaas file.
6. Now that you've connected to Amazon, you can remove the Shopify connection if not needed, you can either add another connection by selecting +Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.