Here's the step-by-step guide on how you can connect Ecwid with your QuickBooks Online.
1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
2. Go to the Apps section then search and install the app Ecwid Connector.
3. Then click Connect
4. You will then be redirected to the Connections tab in your QuickBooks Connector. Just click Connect to Ecwid.
5. A new page will pop up from your screen and it will ask you to enter your Ecwid credentials then click Sign In to continue.
6. Great! Your Ecwid account is now connected and authorized with your QuickBooks Connector file.
7. Now that you've connected Ecwid, you can either add another connection by selecting +Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.