Here's our guide on how you can connect Ecwid with your OneSaas file, after registering your account with us.
Note: You can also install the Ecwid by OneSaas app from the Intuit Marketplace if you are looking to integrate Ecwid and QuickBooks Online.
1. From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to the Connection tab and click +Add Connection.
2. Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the eCommerce section, and then select Ecwid from the available list. Please press +Add button to add Ecwid to your OneSaas file.
3. To Connect and authorize our service to access your data from your Ecwid store, please click Connect to Ecwid.
4. A new page will pop up from your screen and it will ask you to enter your Ecwid credentials then click Sign In to continue.
6. Great! Your Ecwid account is now connected and authorized with your OneSaas file.
7. Now that you've connected Ecwid, you can either add another connection by selecting +Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.