Here's the step-by-step guide on how you can connect WooCommerce with your QuickBooks Online.
Before connecting to Woocommerce, please ensure that the following requirements are met:
- WooCommerce version 3.5 or above
- WordPress version 4.4 or above
- Pretty permalinks in Settings > Permalinks so that the custom endpoints are supported. Default / Plain permalinks will not work.
1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
2. Go to the Apps section then search and install the app WooCommerce Connector.
3. Then click Connect
4. You will then be redirected to the Connections tab in your QuickBooks Connector. Just click Connect to WooCommerce.
5. A new page will pop up from your screen and it will ask you to enter the Domain Url. Once done, hit Connect to WooCommerce.
6. Enter your WooCommerce credentials and Login.
7. To complete to process, please select Approve.
6. Great! Your WooCommerce account is now connected and authorized with your QuickBooks Connector file.
7. Now that you've connected WooCommerce, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.