Here's our guide on how you can connect Squarespace with your OneSaas file, after registering your account with us.
1. From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to Connection tab and click "+Add Connection".
2. Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the eCommerce section, and then select Squarespace from the available list. Please press "+Add" button to add Squarespace to your OneSaas file.
3. To connect and authorize our service to access data from your Squarespace store, please click on Connect to Squarespace.
4. A new page will pop up from your screen and it will ask you to enter your Squarespace login credentials. Once done, click the login button to proceed.
5. It will ask you to choose which website to connect with OneSaas. Please select the store you want to sync data and integrate it with your other apps such as accounting or fulfillment app.
6. To complete to process, please select Approve.
6. Great! Your Squarespace account is now connected and authorized with your OneSaas file.
7. Now that you've connected Squarespace, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.