Here's the step-by-step guide on how you can connect BigCommerce with your QuickBooks Online.
1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
2. Go to the Apps section then search and install the app BigCommerce Connector.
3. Then click Connect
4. You will then be redirected to the Connections tab in your QuickBooks Connector. Just click Connect to BigCommerce.
4. You will be asked if you have an existing BigCommerce store or if you are new to BigCommerce. We are expecting that before you attempt to start integration, you already have a working BigCommerce store so we will choose that option as an example here.
You will be asked to enter in your login credentials for your BigCommerce account in order to authorize the connection. Your login credentials are not stored within the integration app, or any other system during this process.
5. Great! Once the connection is authorized, you can then move onto adding another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration.