Here's our guide on how you can connect eBay with your OneSaas file, after registering your account with us.
1. From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to Connection tab and click "+Add Connection".
2. Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the eCommerce section, and then select eBay from the available list. Please press "+Add" button to add eBay to your OneSaas file.
3. To Connect and authorize our service to access your data from your eBay store, please click on Connect to eBay.
4. A new page will pop up and you will have to enter your eBay login credentials. Click on the Sign in once your username and password are set.
5. Great! Your eBay account is now connected and authorized with your OneSaas file.
6. Now that you've connected eBay, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.