Here's our guide on how you can connect Shopify with your OneSaas file, after registering your account with us.
1. From the OneSaas Dashboard, go to Connection tab and click "+Add Connection".
2. Apps that we support will be displayed on your screen. Scroll down to the eCommerce section, and then select Shopify from the available list. Please press "+Add" button to add Shopify to your OneSaas file.
3. To Connect and authorize our service to access your data from your Shopify store, please click Connect to Shopify.
4. A new page will pop up from your screen and it will ask you to enter your Shopify store domain. Once done, hit Connect to Shopify.
5. To proceed, you will need to login to your Shopify store.
6. Great! Your Shopify account is now connected, and authorized with your OneSaas file.
7. Now that you've connected Shopify, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration.