Here's the step-by-step guide on how you can connect Shopify with your QuickBooks Online.
1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
2. Go to the Apps section, then search and install the app Shopify Connector.
3. Then click Connect.
4. You will then be redirected to the Connections tab in your QuickBooks Connector. Just click Connect to Shopify.
5. A new page will pop up from your screen, and it will ask you to enter the Domain Url. Once done, hit Connect to Shopify.
6. To proceed, you will need to log in to your Shopify store.
7. Great! Your Shopify account is now connected and authorized with your QuickBooks Connector file.
8. Now that you've connected Shopify, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.