Here's the step-by-step guide on how you can connect Etsy with your QuickBooks Online.
1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
2. Go to the Apps section, then search and install the app Etsy Connector.
3. Then click Connect.
4. You will then be redirected to the Connections tab in your QuickBooks Connector. Just click Connect to Etsy.
5. A new page will pop up from your screen, and it will ask you to sign in to your Etsy account. Follow the prompts to sign in to finish the connection.
6. Great! Your Etsy account is now connected and authorized with your QuickBooks Connector file.
7. Now that you've connected Etsy, you can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.